The county has formed a working group to provide information, share input and feedback on issues, and options for the proposed project. At the conclusion of the process the facilitator, Peak Facilitation, will share a summary of the conclusions from the group with the Board of Larimer County Commissioners.
Working Group Composition
Larimer County values the diverse perspectives regarding the water and pipeline conveyance issues and aims for the Working Group membership to reflect that diversity of interests and geographic differences.
The working group will meet five times in evenings (generally 6-9 p.m.). Meetings are open to the public to observe and provide written comments. Dates are as follows:
● Tuesday, Sept. 18 (View Agenda 9-18 )
● Tuesday, Oct. 9 (View Agenda 10-9)
● Wednesday, Oct. 24 (View Agenda 10-24)
● Tuesday, Nov. 13 (View Agenda 11-13)
Working Group Questions/Answers (Accumulated questions from the Working Group since September with answers)
● Tuesday, Nov. 27
The working group will be comprised of the following mix:
Agricultural Advisory Board
At Large Property Owner
Country Club Road
County Road 56 Area
Ditch Company, Water Supply and Storage
Eagle Lake HOA
Hwy. 1 Area / Douglas Road
No Pipe Dream
North Shields Area
S Bar G Representation
Save the Poudre
Terry Acres HOA
Terry Cove HOA
Terry Point Townhomes HOA
The Hill at Cobb Lake HOA
Woody Creek HOA
City of Fort Collins
Town of Timnath
Town of Windsor
Weld County Government
The Working Group will be a recommending body (without decision-making authority). Members will perform the following primary functions:
1. Attend and participate in five scheduled evening meetings.
2. Represent an organization’s interests (e.g., neighborhood, public agency, or non-profit) and relay information from dialogue to the organization’s membership regarding other points of view, possible alternatives and mitigation, and evolving solutions.
3. Work constructively to understand the concerns of others in the group and help find ways to address them.
4. Assist with ranking ideas and outcomes but not voting.